A Responsible and Safe Weight-loss Program.
Experts agree that the best way to reach a healthy weight is to follow a sensible eating plan and engage in regular physical activity. Weight loss programs should encourage healthy behaviours that help you lose weight and that you can maintain over time.
A safe and effective weight loss program should include:
1. Healthy eating plans that reduce calories but do not rule out specific foods or food groups
2. Regular physical activity and/or exercise instruction
3. Tips on healthy behaviour changes that also consider your cultural needs
4. Slow and steady weight loss of about ?to 2 pounds per week and not more than 3 pounds per week (weight loss may be faster at the start of a program)
5. A plan to keep the weight off after you have lost it
- 'No new videos.'